“Sam, you have a BEAUTIFUL bottom..” —Joe before falling down the stairs at Gabes
- Stephen Fry: The Eiffel Tower. They loathed it. Guy de Maupassant loathed it so much that his favourite restaurant was …?
- Alan Davies: The 'Eiffel Tower is Crap' Bistro.
- Stephen Fry: No, it was in the Eiffel Tower.
- Alan Davies: Oh, so he didn't have to look at it.
- Stephen Fry: So—exactly. The one place in Paris he couldn't see the Eiffel Tower was inside the Eiffel Tower.
- Marcus Brigstocke: Could he not maybe just ask for a chair facing the other way?
- Stephen Fry: He was a French writer trying to make a point, and therefore, a git.
“I’m from the West bo. Wales Massif, you’re in the Midlands. Just caught in the crossfire of England’s drive-bys.” —My Geography teacher. Yes i know….